Tampa Immigration Attorney Juan Picado
The Law Office of Picado Immigration Law is a full-service immigration law firm dedicated to quality and excellence. Our Immigration Attorney Juan Picado has successfully helped hundreds of individuals navigate through the complicated world of U.S. business immigration and family immigration. Attorney Juan Picado has helped professional athletes, investors, employers, students, military family members, LGBTQ individuals, tourists, farmers, refugees, victims of crimes, and many more accomplish their U.S. immigration dreams. Contact our office today for a complementary first consultation. Our law firm is bilingual. Our attorney and staff speak fluent English and Spanish.
Attorney Juan Picado is a member of the Florida Bar Association and is a graduate of the University of Florida Levin College of Law. In addition, attorney Juan Picado is a member of the American Association of Immigration Lawyers (AILA). During his studies at the University of Florida, attorney Juan Picado obtained his Juris Doctorate in Law, obtained a certificate in International and Comparative Law, and was recognized for his performance in the area of international commercial law.
Contact our office today to receive your free consultation!
Immigration Attorney Juan Picado has extensive preparation and experience handling complicated immigration cases. Our legal services are tailored to meet our clients’ needs and best interests.
Immigration Attorney Juan Picado has successfully represented clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), the Immigration Courts (EOIR), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), and US Borders and Customs Protection (CBP) in all sorts of immigration matters, ranging from removal defense, to deferred inspections.
Our team is knowledgeable and creative. While US immigration laws are complex, our Immigration Attorney Juan Picado takes pride in offering high-quality legal services personalized to meet our clients’ short and long term immigration goals.
Citizenship - Naturalization
- N-400 Application for Naturalization
- N-648 Medical Certification for Disability Exception
- Interview Representation
- Appealing a Denial
- L Visas
- H-1B Visas
- TN Visas
- Employment based I-140 Petitions (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3)
- PERM Process: Employer Sponsored Green Card
- I-9 Compliance
- Family Petitions
- Green Card Applications
- Fiance(s) Visas – K Visas
- Military Parole
- I-601 Waivers
- I-601A Provisional Waivers
- Cuban Adjustments
- Consular Processing
Obtaining a Non-Immigrant Visa
- P Visa: For entertainers and professional athletes
- O Visa: For top entertainers and professional athletes
- B Visa: For tourism and limited purposes
- R Visa: For religious workers/entities
- F/J Visa: For aspiring students
- SIJ Visa: For abandoned/separated minors
Removal - Deportation Defense
- Relief through Adjustment of Status
- Application for Asylum
- Applications for Cancellation of Removal, Withholding of Removal, and CAT
- Requests for DACA
- Requests for Prosecutorial Discretion
- Legal Motions
- Motions to Terminate
- Motions to Administratively Close
- All types of legal motions
- I-290B Appeals with USCIS
- BIA Appeals with the Board of Immigration Appeals